Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

one of my fav cartoons this year nice work bb keep it up ;)

CherryBot Hands Out Flyers CherryBot Hands Out Flyers

Honestly Mobile and fantishow are right you need to stop tracing and copying seriously, its not helping you. I've Told you this before but I don't feel like i was frank enough, STUDY FROM REAL LIFE DONT LEARN EVERYTHING FROM WATCHING ANIME. I will say i dont believe that most of this animation was traced, however I wouldn't say you are ' fairly competent artist...meh, fairly, who is capable of his own stuff' since the reason i can tell you didn't copy a lot of this animation is because it doesnt move very well, the walk cycle reeeallly needs work, I would suggest working on a lot of walk cycles, read up on Richard Williams tips on walk cycles in the animators survival kit.

The drawings do look clean and the colours are nice, but your animation and anatomy could really use some work.

I hope I didn't come off as rude or an asshole but i really think it needs to be said for your benefit.

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

since when was i not following you on NG also this is amazing, neon colours look so rad, tight animation, interesting story, loved it bro!

Kreid responds:

Thankya!

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

honestly the funniest video I've seen you make yet, loved the writing in this one, and how the fuck do you even make your drawings so clean in flash

SpeedoSausage responds:

thank u blair hehee *blushes like the shocked blushing emoji i use alot on twitter, the one where hes like O-O but blushing*

Love on the Streets Love on the Streets

masterpiece

Friday The 13th Prank Friday The 13th Prank

art wasn't that smooth and was kinda wobbly, but the voice acting was good and I laughed at the end, nice work man.

RedAndrew responds:

Thanks man!

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

DOOOOOD! First thing, animation is stellar, like dude, really stellar, fantastic job, especially that cut around 35 seconds in. only animation critique i can think of is that the perspective looks a bit odd in a few places, and the inbetweens look a little wobbly in places, but nothing that really mattered to much. Id also say that it does feel short, and it appears to be more like an experimental thing than a story, but that just means I'm going to rate it for what it was, and that rating is really high, good job dude. Also I am afraid that like everyone else, I'd say sound effects would have greatly improved this.
Overall I loved it, keep at it you sexy thing you!

TopSpinThefuzzy responds:

yeah perspective is something I'm still learning, so it definitely was off a few times. But like I said in response to someone else, those failures gave way to something I can learn from and carry over in to something else.

You're absolutely right about it being experimental, which is why there's a lack of sound effects. You can be sure for future works - especially involving this little guy - there'd be a lot more depth in the sound mixing and editing.

THANKS DUDE.